Monday, October 15, 2007

looking back...

i was looking at some accesories on sale online when i came across THAT accessory.

Then, memories came flying back to me.

Memories of when i met him at camp. He was tall, cute, caring and a total character. We were perfect strangers at first then we started to talk more through our mutual love of music. Like me, he likes golden classics too and also modern rock and pop. He was really easy to talk to and really friendly. The funny thing is that he didn't realized how short i was until much later. Haha, it turned out as a shock to him as he is really really tall.

Gradually, we talked more and more during the next few days of camp. We were in the same group while in this 'Amazing Race' organized by the camp coordinators. He's really nice and quite a gentlemen too.
After the camp, we exchanged phone numbers and i thought that was the end.
Both of us attented the church christmas concert and i was bothered that he didn't even say hi.
But after church services, he would always go to me for a chat.

But sadly, the chemistry i thought we had waned. To me, i thought it was kinda sudden. Truly, it was sad, sometimes, i would look back and wonder at what might have been.

i loved it when he made me laugh. I loved it when he wear those long shirts of his. I love the one accessory he always wore. I loved it that at times, he acted like a kid; eager, cheerful and excited over the slightest thing. I loved it when he took sushi for me. i loved it when he listen as i gave him advice. i loved it when we can just talk. i loved it when he goes awkward around me sometimes.

we lost touch after when i came to kl. maybe it was just not meant to be.

No comments: