Saturday, January 19, 2008

a little rewinding, tuning and reminiscing

geez, its been ages since i've blogged. Anyway, first of all, i would like to praise God for answering my prayers and allowing me to study first yr law in HELP. It was truly a miracle and i have Him to thank for it. He remembered me even whn i forgot him many times. he is truly the most faithful and most loving.

alright, too many things have happened lately over the past few mthns and weeks. so, i'l juz summarise:D...1st of all, i had a gr8 holiday, i reli got to spend quality time wit my family (of coz, d occasional disagreements r normal bt then, this is my family n i actually miss them so so much)...o yea, we had a x'mas tree this yr:)...it was fabulous i tell u. Aunt patricia(mum's fren) gave us this tree wit all the decorations and trimmings...sis n i reli had fun setting up the tree. yang was throwing a tantrum so he didn't join in much though..
o, we had a bbq christmas dinner, its too long for me to say how it went but it was funny, rewarding , delicious n unforgettable. d only thing i regretted was not goin for xmas mass at fgc...i relu regretted tht

i met up wit so many ppl bt its only after all d gatherings did i realized juz how much we had grown apart frm each other. there were a few whom i didn't get 2 meet up with and it reli saddens me coz i we've been through so much 2gether; laugh, scream, cry and suffer 2gether...i only managed to hav a real heart-2-heart wit jess while d others..nt much...bt i reli reli wan to thank dear darling pris for being there for me whn the stress overwhelmed me during my 1st few days in HELP...pris, thnk you so so much for listening n praying for me...i reli thank God for sending u into my life...pls take care in s'pore n i'll b seeing u for CNY:)....

i was also reli glad that i had a chance to catch up wit my sis. i was practically rattling away at her everyday; telling her everything that hav happened and tuning in to the latest happenings at convent. Just by posting all these really doesn't do much justice to all the feelings i had whn i went bac. Bt its close enough:)

this ends all that have happened in 2007....cheers to such an eventful, fruitful, strenous, tedious, self-seeking plus a little horridness here n there too...bt without those black spots, i dun tink i could have learned this much...

No comments: