Sunday, October 14, 2007

a mixed bag of emotions ><

i cracked and finally got myself a caramel macchiato from starbucks today. i have a feeling i'm going to b addicted to starbuck soon. I mean, this is like my 2nd time getting something form starbucks this week. The first being a green tea frappucino with blackberry minus the cream. For the unenlightened, i hate cream.

anyway, i did a little math 2day and when i said a little, i mean little, literally. Geez, its like the entire afternoon was like 60% dreaming and 40% actually dedicated to doing math.

bummer...i wanted finish both the 2005 & 2004 paper today (that's why i bought starbucks people) but yet again, i was distracted. By what, who knows?

Reflection of the day: i worry too much.I worry about things beyond my control, unnecesarry things, trivial stuff and things that i should just leave up to God. I worry so much and being too sensitive and also worrying about how others think of me that its taking a toll on my daily life. This includes my mood, emotions and ability in handling stress and loving life.
In reality, i really do love life. I think its too short that's why everyone should live life to the fullest but this year, i'm not even following this belief of mine.

Fear has crippled me...
God stay by my side and help me solve this problem.

i just realized that washing and cleaning calms me...how freaky is that? This coming from someone who used to abhore cleaning up....

No comments: