Saturday, September 15, 2007

a little here and there

what a morning. Geez, i wanted wake up earlier today to read up a little on math but i ended up waking up at 6.05 instead. Naturally, i took my time waching up packing my bag and the next thing i know, it was already 6.25. Anyone who knows me well enough must be shaking his or her head and thinking ' here she goes again..'. I barely gulped down my cereal, shrugged on my jacket and ran higgledy piggledy to college. Yup, in heels. Cool rite? So not, i'm going ruin my favorite heel at this state. It was practically deserted aorund college and i started panicking thinking that everyone had gone into the MPH without me. Guess what...idiotic me was one of the early ones. Elaine even asked me why did i arrived so early. Knock me on the head and call me a doofus, this is only the mock trials and i realized that i've took the rule of being there 1/2 hr early too seriously. *sigh. oh well, its just a matter of waiting. As the sky started to get lighter, everyone started arriving. Before long, we were already sitting for our paper.

Darn it, its still too cold in the MPH even with my jacket on. My favourite Giordano jacket which had never fail to keep me warm is failing right now. After an hour had past, my fingers were already numb. Stupid air con. freezing me off my butt. *SIGH, note the huge sigh. eventhough its only a mock trial, i was feeling soooo disappointed. I could barely answer half the questions in the booklet. This is terrible...but then, at least now i know my standard and where am i standing. Yes, i'm now at the edge of a crumbling ledge.

It sucked really bad. The only highlight for the morning though was i saw that guy again. Zito something, i dunno how to spell his name though but its reli unique. Its cute too. Just like the owner. Yea, he was standing right in front of me looking disoriented before walking out to the gallery upstairs with Ivan. Haha, i figured he was lost. He's still cute looking lost.

just cleaned the whole house and my room. I sweating like a pig by the time i was finished. Okay, i'm going to study legals now. Hopefully, i can finish something today...

i raised my hand and swept away
the curtain of doubt, hoping it will fade
just by believing and having faith
praying for him to keep me safe

with love - yuwen

No comments: