Saturday, September 15, 2007

going crazy

both my legs are itching like nuts ><. i'm tyring to resist the temptation to scratch so that i won' get scars after it heals. But...no success for that. ECZEMA!!! i absolutely hate it..a skin problem that cause little red bumps to pop up all over my legs and arms..thank goodness it didn;t appear on my face or else i don't i'll be able to show my face to world...there's just the leeeetle problem of missing classes.Hmm, not a bad idea :P ...btw, its a genetic thing. So far, i'm the only victim it chose to attack cause no one in my family(including uncles, aunts, gps and cousins) has it. How unlucky is that?? i miss jb. *sigh, by now, my grandma would be coming over with loads of remedies and liang cha for my condition. Crsytel's not here either and neither is mei yee (the lucky things are hols) so i have no one to crap to to take my mind off the irritating itchiness. i could complain to jess or liyen..maybe soo or my sis..nah, mummy said that my phone bills are horrendous. Better not. Hopefully they'll be online //crossing my fingers and praying to God for that// :D i don't know what''s wrong with me now. i haven't studied at all the entire day since i got home from maths mock trials. That sucked (refer to previous post for my rantings on it). Trial are just a few days away and here i am typing furiously away on my laptop. i know, i'm terrible...I'm not even thinking about what to stuyd too. Instead, i'm browsing through Osixnine's latest collection of necklaces and waiting for Windows Live msnger to download the latest version or i won't b able to use it... I've also finished this movie Crys lent me 'My Kungfu Sweetheart' starring cecilia chung , leo ku and that couple who starred together in stephen chow's KungFu. It's realy hilarious with romance and also a few touching moments(it was kind of clishe but i still like it loads) alright, shall stop now..
"Love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching. (Mark Twain)"
hearts and love~~ yuwen

No comments: