Sunday, August 5, 2007

i can't beathe..help me

I cant' breathe. I feel like I'm trapped by a boa constrictor, slowing squeezing the life out of me. The air is escaping my lungs and my chest feels suffocated.

I know i brought this upon myself. I've always knew in the beginning what is expected of me. I didn't listen. I strayed away from the path. Now, all i can wonder is whether i can find my way back again.

I was looking through my econs assesment plan. I realized that there're 20% left for my internal. I've screwed up my last 40%. Can my econs results still be saved through this remaining 20%? What of it can't? I really need to do well for my trials. I need to get a very high TER in order to get into the Taylor's law school.

I'm having a panic attack...i can't breathe. God, please help me...

No comments: