Monday, September 17, 2007

sick, miserable, stressed out..plus stupid little feeling

i'm so tired and worn out that i can hardly remember what went today at college. i remember i finished an essay for english in class. feeling stupid and panicky in econs class coz i realized that i can't really write a proper econs essay yet. i went for break with ling ing, zyan, vnee and li ching. after that, on the way to class, we 'accidentally' saw ken wei and ker yee holding hands. yes people, they're now officially together. i can't wait to get the whole story of how it went. i felt happy for ker yee, for such a nice girl like her, its high time she gets a guy who'll appreciate her.
o yea, ling ing and vnee were like imitating them by holding hands and skipping around in the cafeteria. haha, it was so hilarious that i couldn't stop laughing. li ching was kinda weirded out by me i think.
anyway, by the end of math, i was already feeling a little woozy. my brain started to feel really heavy and my entire body was heating up. i already felt that something was not right during math when i started giving listless and vague answers to zyan when she asked me bouth math. shoot, now that i tink back. she did seem quite exasperated.

anyway, i couldn't get anything into my brain while i was trying to study before my accounts test. sim was a bit confused by my explanations and now i'm starting to think i'm a lousy teacher. carmen was giving me exasperated looks though, i wonder what was she thinking...
on the other hand, i couldn't help feeling guilty for not trying to help boon hau with his accounts when he asked me ystday...
i wanted to study so i didn't offer my notes to him whn he kept msging me bout not having any. instead, i told him to ask ker yee...darn it, this guilt is eating me up..*sigh, i just feel kind of fed up with him as he kept depending on me for notes, especially those that he could had have if not for skipping classes, copying my english homework...honestly, i don't reli mind people copying(or me copying either) until they start to do it as a habit..
*sigh, i couldn't quite remember my notes for report writing and there was not enough time either..omg, i really pray that i'll get decent marks for this
tuition today was just average. i was being stupid again whn i asked karina bout this song from the 10th kingdom and over-talked zyan before i realized that eveyone was talking bout having a class this friday...
omg omg, i figuratively just shove my foot in to my mouth again..sori zyan, for over-talking you like that...anyway, crys is back and this is good

whatever we do
it is never enough,
no matter how we plan
being careful, being tactful
we can never achieve it,
being perfect is impossible
such as always trying to be the good little girl
when in the end,
you are not being true
to your mind, your heart and soul
with love and dreams ~ yuwen

No comments: