Sunday, September 16, 2007

no more time for fooling around

i was reading the newspaper today after breakfast and came across this new anime. its call saiunkoku monogatari. sounds really exotic doesn't it? its a romantic anime with loads of drama and heavy politics and set in a medieval era. i just simply love anything with a medieval feel to it. can't wait to start watching it.
O NO, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT...
some one give me a wake up call...
yuwen cannot afford to chase anymore anime series, she's having trials this week. What in the world is she thinking?
i wonder is God testing my resolve and preserverance. i just feel like its a challenge or somthing that he is throwing at me. this trials are important like life and death. it'll be the difference i'm goin to need to succesfully get into a uni..omg, this is it...the determiner ofthe road i'm going to walk towards my future...

"a moment of love even in a bad man can give meaning to a life" [Blood Diamond]

No comments: