Monday, September 17, 2007

OMG..what the heck

okay, this is like my 2nd post within such a short in 1 day..this just shows how frustrated and stressed out i am. This is till the extend that i started talking nonsense.

this is what happened in the living room

crys: hey, you're still having school right?
me: yea *started groaning*
crys: i still have 1 more week of holidays
me: *gave her the evil eye by glaring at her from the corner of my eyes* jokingly of
course, i don't really minded what she said at all
me: well, you're lucky i didn't throw away all your shoes
both of us looked towards the shoe rack
crys: huh? why?
me: you lah, saying that you're still on hols, later i throw away all your shoes ar..
crys: *looked at me all confused and went quiet*
there u go folks, i didn't even realized i said that till much later, haha

No comments: