Tuesday, September 25, 2007

my dad....

i'm seriously seriously extremely stressed out. i didn'y study at all last saturday but only 1 chapter of legals. i was that panicky yet that day but when it came to sunday, i woke up a terrible allergy *someone please call the tissue factory* big sigh here, by the time i got home from breakfast with crystel at o-town, i was practically blowing myself apart. curse the stupid allergy, i haven't got them for months already and now they decided to attack me out of the blue like this?? shoot...



anyway, i was certainly not feeling my best the entire day. i head hurt, my head was spinning, my entire body was aching like crazy and i now look like rudolph. i happen to like rudolph, i think he's cute but not when i start to look like him:(...the end result of an afternoon worth of studying?

legals - 2 chapters done..3 more to go + a mountain-like pile of tissues at the side of my table



i nearly brokedown and cried...



had dinner with crystel..chatted a bit and went back to the books



she went back to her room while brave little me attempted to face the onslaught of past cases, numerous statutes, case laws and loads of history...



i wanted threw up after a few pages so i went to the toilet..no retching there so i read my bible for a while to try to attain a little peace and calmness...i suceeded for a little while and then i called my dad..



i complained a little and hung up...then, after a while he called back....somehow or other, i think he heard the wrongness in my voice over the phone and called back to checked on me..



something in me snapped and i broke down... BANG!! the tears started rolling and my voice came out between sobs...all my worries and build up tension came out and dear old dad just listened and tried to calm me down



my dad is the most wonderful dad in the world...he may not be perfect and he does have certain flaws but to me..he's perfect and i prefer nothing else...he always know how to make me feel better and at the same time encourage me to do better. Especially during times like this when i'm boiling over with overwhelming tension and stress in me.

he doesn't judge, he support...he doesn't yell, he comfort...he doesn't condemn me, he encouraged...little by little, his comforting words and warm presence chipped away at my worries and stress like a well used chisel against stone..



my dad knows me best and he until, he was always the one i go to with my problems, stress and uncertainties..when i' m feeling bad about myself and my self confidence and self esteem was at a dangerous low...he's the dentist to my toothache...gathering the bits and pieces of myself which i accidentally lost along the way and putting them inside me again..



i know i made my dad really worried and i felt bad about that..he called back a few times that night to check on me and also to assure me that everything will be alright in the end..he reminded to pray, pray and pray some more...to ask for guidance and peace...

i felt soooo much better after talking to dad and he called the next day after my legal paper to check on me again...

this entry is mainly dedicated to my dear dear dad...thanks for always being there for me without fail and knowing me inside out...always seeing the best in me..

luv ya dad

No comments: