Friday, October 5, 2007

loveliness

today is the 5th of october which is a very special day for me. i'm now 18 years old and according to the law, i'm now legally an adult. i don't really feel anything except for the feeling that i really have to grow up.
Growing up, it is a natural rule of the law of nature. Everyone has to grow up. Its just a matter of sooner or later.

anyway, i went to college today in the best of spirits, wearing my new watch and feeling ten feet tall. Of course, i'm not really expecting anything special to happen at college, after all, i didn't even tell anyone about my birthday, except Ky who asked me a long time ago. But i'm not expecting anything from her either.
it was pretty normal today, all the teachers were revising and discussing questions with us and all i could do was smile.
evelyn and suzanne were the 1st ones to wish me a happy birthday! So, they were the first to put a small on my face.
After that, was followed by yen eng, mum, alfred(little idiot called me when i was in the library:s), xiao yi, dad, sis and jess...there'll still be more on the way of course :D

mummy sent my bday present to the taylors office and i promptly went off to pick it up before meeting mark and mei yee to discuss plans for crys' bday. At first, the receptionist said that it hasn't arrived yet but whn i went back again to meetp mark at student services, she called me to say that it had just arrived.

i couldn't stop smilin when i took my package from her. haha, mei yee was not there yet so i was smiling widely like an idiot at a bewildered Mark. Poor guy, he has to talk to me when i'm in such a mood. we made plans and all while on the sideline, i crapped quite a bit. This is due to the fact that ms mei yee was not there yet. Great, now Mark must think that i'm a complete psychopath and a totally loony.
we finalised our plans to give crys a surprise for her bday, hopefully it'll b successful. i'm keeping my fingers crosses just in case.
i called mei yee and realized that she actually forgot about meeting up, eventhough i called her at 1. haiz....o well, told her everything.

mummy gave really great presents.
i'll say more in my next entry. Pics will be up by then too...
now, i'm too tired to even open my eyes...
nites

No comments: