Thursday, October 4, 2007

♥♥♥♥♥, kisses and floating in clouds

everything seemed to have settled down now. the problem with the rent and all, i'm really quite relieved because i always seemed to be stuck in the middle whenever something like this crops up.
i realized something. i don't really have my own presence. i know i still don't really know myself well enough yet. i pray to him every night for guidance and i pray that he'll answer my prayer.

*
my results are out. They are not good. they did a landslide.
I'm feeling really sad and worried right now. My mood just took a swing towards the land of the depressed. *big sigh here
*
my moot court just ended and i'm now eargerly waiting for my marks. I will write more about it next time.
*
i totally heart my housemates. mei yee came back on sunday with a surprise for both me and crys. Birthday prezzies for the both of us!! Yay!!!! We were so happy and this especially when the both of us picked the perfume we liked. Mei yee gt us both perfume from bodyshop. I got rougeberry while crys got neroli. Sweet:D
Furthermore right, just last evening, crys gave me her bday present for me. She got me a lovely watch from vincci. i'm so totally loving it. It has a rectangular surface, not too big with narrow leather straps and a background made out of shells. Omg, i rendered speechless and ended saying 'thank you's' on and on.
i called mum to tell her about it and also how happy i was. she said that she had already prepared a card (mummy always picks the loveliest cards) and asked me what i want for my bday. she said that she already planned earlier on buying me a tee from esprit but i told her to surprise me. luv u mum♥
Guess what, sis mentioned to mum that she already know what she's getting for me. i have a feeling its that bracelet i saw in cs when i went shopping with her in the hols. its really lovely and i can't wait. luv u sis♥
li yen msged me a birthday greeting in the afternoon. haha, i was really happy when i read her msg.
*
will be going to TGI Friday's later for a dinner celebration with mei yee and crys. i'm treating:D can't wait...
yuwen

No comments: