Friday, September 28, 2007

just the beginning...

whew, today was the last day of my trials and what a relief. i couldn't finish my revisions but fortunately the questions i spotted came out for my essays. Unfortunately, my extended response were kinda messed up and i couldn't finish my last essay in time either. But but but..i managed to write a 3 page essay for the 1st one, yay me:)

i nearly didn't wake up in time for the paper today. i think i switch off my alarm and phone unconsiously so thank goodness zi yan called me. poor thing, she forgot to bring a sweater for the so-cold-it-freeze-ur-hair-off MPH. i was kinda disorientated when she called so i asked mei yee whether can i lend her jacket to zi yan. she said yes of course.

being so tired as i was, i head home to sleep and totally konked out the moment i lay down. the others went for karaoke which i totally don't like so i didn't join. as a rule, i don't do karaoke unless its with friends whom i'm close with so, yea, i didn't go. my bed was calling to me anyway:D..

now, i have totally no appetite for dinner...why is that you ask? thanks to my dear mum, i don't think i can stomach anything for the next few day. she sent me an email with pictures of women with deformed chests as a result of wearing bras/underwear which they didn't wash and according to the email, there was some kind of flesh eating bacteria in the undergarments. please do not use your imagination...anyway, there goes my dinner, for the record, this is the absolutely the first time i'm so grossed out that i want puke and lost my appetite. typical mum...

a little randomness....
5 things i want to do right now but can't :(
1) go skydiving
2) rockclimbing
3) edit my blog through html (i read through the guide but still having probs, i'm so hopeless)
4) cook (there're no ingredients in the kitchen for me to work with)
5) just kick someone for the heck of it (don't tell me, i know i'm nuts)

'a good friend if someone who know's you're a good egg even if you're a little cracked'

hearts and love >> me:D

No comments: