Thursday, October 11, 2007

what the h@#...

you know what, it would be nice to hear a little honesty once in a while. It wouldn't hurt would it? What the heck, let's throw in a dash of sincerity and a little loyalty by the way. Just when i thought i decide to trust you, you disappointed me again. Do you call yourself a friend? Ok, so i'll be fair, i know i'm not easy to get along with but honestly, do think you are??

yes, it is nice to hear about what you have to say; your family and so on. But really, talking about them 24/7? Can you give me a break? i understand you love your family a lot but so do other people. I love my family a lot too but do you hear me and the others talking about it nearly everyday non-stop?? Oh yeah, when others are talking and pouring out their feelings, can you please respect them and just listen? Come on, do you know how rude it is to turn away suddenly and talk to someone else in the middle of what they are saying??

i tried hinting to you by turning my face back to listen to the person who was talking in the first place, but no, i guess it was too subtle a hint. Geez, i'm getting more fed-up by the day. I just wonder, do you even take me as a friend? Why can't you just take it easy and not push yourself forward too much?

*sigh, i know i'm asking too many questions that i know can't be answered properly but i'm seriously getting extremely irritated by her. What do you take me for? A fall back when there's no one to go somewhere with you? *Sigh, i guess i've been hoping for too much. You're still the same and no change at all even after what happened between you and those other two.

What happened today was actually no surprise eventhough i was a little taken aback by it. It was really thoughtless and the worse thing is that you didn't even try to help me.

i mean, SERIOUSLY??

i'm done...

'lower your expectations of someone and you'll face less disappointment'

No comments: