Friday, October 12, 2007

something to neutralize the overkill of studying

I’ve come to realize that…
~ I worry too much about what others think

2. I am listening to…
~ juice Newton – angel of the morning

3. Maybe I should…
~ give it a go

4. I love…
~ my family and friends

5. The best days of mylife was…
~ all the happy moments in my life

6. I don’t understand…
~ why am I so afraid

7 . I’ve lost…
~ precious time and many chances to start something new

8. People say…
~ yuwen, why are you still so short, haha

9. Themeaning of my screen name is…
~ its means me

10. Love…
~ is like a gamble; complicated, confusing and exhilarating

11. Somewhere,someone is…
~ living out their dream

12. I will always…
~ love my family and god

13. Forever seems…
~ never ending

14. I never want to…
~ to look back and regret for not doing what I wanted.

15. My mobile phone is/are…
~ Nokia.

16. I believe that…
~ one day, I’ll be able to get rid of the fear in my heart and be whoever I want to be

17 . I get annoyed when…
~ people try to make me feel guilty

18. I am better…
~ off without thinking about useless stuff that won’t help me at all

19. I fear that…
~ I’ll disappoint my family and friends further

20 . Kisses are the best when…
~ they are given from the heart

2 1. Today I…
~ read a bit, revised a little and surfed the net

2 2. Tonight I will…
~ continue my revision and finish it on time

23. Tomorrow I will…
~ wake up earlier do catch up on more revision and not procrastinate

24. I really want to…
~ to go to the countryside and just enjoy a little peace for the time being…free from worries

No comments: